Main menu


DBZ TTT BT4 Mod 2020 Download With new characters

Hello, as always once again a new DBZ TTT mod has been released with it's unique new features and Characters.

DBZ TTT BT4 ISO Download

DBZ TTT BT4 ISO includes all those basic features that a Budokai Tenkaichi should have such as all Budokai Tenkaichi 3 port attacks and Models. Other than this, it has more features that you will read below.

Game Features

  • New Menu - as you can see in the above image, the homepage is fully costumize to look like a real Budokai Tenkaichi 4 mod. The home has new dragon super characters in it instead of having those old saiyan characters. This made this iso even more amazing.
  • New Turles - Yeah I know Turles is an old character of Dragon Ball Z but it's in the Original iso of DBZ BT-3 that's why modders are making it in DBZ TTT as DBZ TTT wasn't even near to BT3 before this iso and now it's nearly 80% full BT-4 mod. The rest 20% can't be fullfill because of the Graphics of the game and platform of the game. As you all know that PPSSPP emulator can't handle the game of PlayStation 2 formerly PS2. Turle has all Budokai Tenkaichi 3 port attacks.
  • New Vegeta SsbE - Vegeta SSBE means Super saiyan blue evolution that is newest and strongest transformation of vegeta till now in the dragon ball Super. Vegeta has his original Hakai ball breaker punch attacks which was used on the Hakaishin toppo in the anime. Vegeta's second attack is final flash and it's not a normal final flash because is that attack which was used on the toppo but fails to do anytime to toppo. Vegeta's third attack is Self explosion which was also used on the toppo to knock him out from the tournament of power.

  • New UI Goku - Nothing changes made in the attacks of UI, the Changes are made in only the Texture. The Texture look more of a Original Texture than BT-3 Texture.
  • New Xeno Goku model - as you may know that Xeno Goku can be find in any Mod of TTT but this one model is different from them all. However, the model has been used in few isos but they are rare  that's why I am introducing you all with this too. So the newness of this model can be see in the Below image. During the every transformations this Goku will scream like this as shown in the screenshots.
  • New Goku blue and Goku black rose fusion. 

Steps to Install The ISO

  1. download the PSP emulator latest version on your android phone. I suggest to download PSP from Google Playstore and if you have already a PSP emulator so make sure to update that to the newest.
  2. After installed PSP now download any of these mods which you like the most.
  3. After downloading complete, check the file format of downloaded file if it's ISO so you can just start play this game on your PSP emulator but if it's Rar, Zip & 7z instead of ISO so you have to extract it first by using 7Zipper or RAR app. You can use anyone, and after extract just choose the ISO file & start play the game in the PSP emulator

Device Requirements

  • Ram - Should be 2GB
  • ROM - Should be 16 GB
  • Version - Should be 5.0 and above
  • Battery - Should be 4000 Mah as it takes battery faster while playing.
  • File Type - ISO is needed to play
  • File type - RAR, Zip, 7Z needs to extract first to start play the game
  • Supported System - PSP
  • Use Emulator - AWE PSP, PSP Gold and PSP blue.
  • If The mod is crashing - Turn off Fast memory Unstable in the System Settings of the PSP
  • If Black Screen Comes - Use AWE PSP only to solve Black Screen.
  • Download Awe PSP - Search on Google ( There are thousands of Download links available for awe PSP )


Join Telegram Channel for Free PDF Books
Join Telegram Channel (Mod APKs)
table of contents title